Quick Facts for Fiscal Year 2019
- 167 intellectual property disclosures were reported in the fiscal year
- 73 technologies were licensed under 19 different license agreements (8 of the license agreements are with Maryland companies)
- 8 new University startup companies were formed
- 44 patents were issued by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for University inventions
- $1,004,947 was collected in license, option, and royalty income
University of Maryland Performance Charts by Fiscal Year
See below for Impact Reports for previous fiscal years.